Kronos Global Enablement Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Global Enablement Manager
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Boulder - Colorado - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Dallas - Texas - USA, Denver - Colorado - USA, Houston - Texas - USA, Minneapolis - Minnesota - USA, Phoenix - Arizona - USA
The Global Partner Enablement Program Manager helps drive the effectiveness of our strategic partners globally. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day logistics as well as be involved in the strategic direction associated with the Global Partner Enablement Program. You'll ensure that partners are fully engaged and supported so that together we can deliver an outstanding customer experience. You’ll assist in developing the overall Partner Enablement Program, ensuring the success of our partners.
• Develops a framework and approach to deliver high impact enablement programs across the partner ecosystem
• Executes short- and long-term partner enablement strategy plan in line with company goals
• Develops programs that improves and increases rigor and consistency across the partners
• Liaisons regularly with key internal and cross-functional stakeholders, including Services, Support, and Sales, and Engineering
• Devises and executes process improvement plans for enablement program
• Facilitates partner projects and reports on project status weekly
• Manages end-to-end processes associated with Workforce Dimensions partner projects, partner support, and partner onboarding
• Supports partners with access and process issues
• Maintains process automation tools for partners including SharePoint, Salesforce, and Smartsheet-driven workflows
• Willingness to travel up to 25% including some international travel
• Out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver, able to work independently and results-driven.
• Experience implementing, supporting, or managing projects for HCM or Workforce Management SaaS solutions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Sharepoint, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• 2+ years’ experience in Project Management, Contract Management, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Relationship Management, or similar role
• Strongly Preferred Bachelor’s degree in in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience
• Well-developed relationship building and influencing skills and outstanding written, verbal and presentation communication skills
• Well-organized and detail-oriented, with excellent follow-up skills; ability to work well in a quickly changing work environment
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs