State Street GM Operations Spclst,Sr Assc in Boston, Massachusetts
Responsible for the completion of SSGM Operations daily responsibilities as relates to Global Markets Retail Business, Money Market and Wire and Money Movement activities, – ensures work is completed within deadlines, Accurately, consistently and adheres to procedures to minimize risk. This role also includes working on regulatory reporting for the broker dealer which includes sending requests for Blue Sheet information, running those reports, researching the information for accuracy, formatting the data in the specified format and final submissions.
- Understanding of the department’s responsibilities – works with management on reviews / revises of department procedures in line with workflow requirements.
- Seeks Management guidance / assistance by escalating issues to ensure appropriate course of action is being taken at all times
- Completes project related tasks as relates to their department.
- Day to day functions include:
- Process incoming and outgoing wires
- Process incoming and outgoing checks
- Process IRA Distributions
- Process incoming and outgoing full and partial transfers.
- Process physical stock certificates
- Provide customer service
- Ability to proactively identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors or equiv.
- 2+ years’ experience in Compliance, Operations or trading in the financial services industry.
- Understanding trading and trading systems
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks / priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, working to deadlines and dealing with high volumes
- Strong client service skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Experience with other applications within Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy.
Ability to research independently.
Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time