Danaher Corporation HR Business Partner in Boston, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
IDBS helps research and development (R&D) teams around the world make discoveries that have the potential to transform the lives of populations worldwide.
Our advanced scientific informatics platform, The E-WorkBook Cloud, enables organizations to securely capture, manage, share and gain insight from their structured and unstructured data.
Our diverse customer list includes 22 of the top 25 global pharmaceutical companies, and other R&D-driven organizations in biotechnology, agricultural sciences, chemicals, consumer goods, energy, food and beverage, and healthcare.
Privately held since 1989, IDBS joined Danaher's Life Sciences platform at the end of 2017. IDBS will help provide the foundation for a portfolio of life sciences informatics and knowledge management solutions, within Danaher, that will accelerate the speed of discovering, developing and producing new drugs and therapies.
IDBS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and innovative, global HR team, IDBS is the perfect fit for you! Based in our Boston office, IDBS attracts hardworking individuals with diverse backgrounds where unique viewpoints are heard and make a difference.
The HR Business Partner is a commercially minded HR professional who provides guidance and support to the relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding commercial value to the business to support core revenue growth and operating margin expansion at all stages of the associate life cycle (hire to retire).
- Talent Acquisition: coach hiring managers, build a strong network and enthusiastically champion Diversity and Inclusion
- Talent Processes: Support managers with setting clear goals aligned to IDBS’s strategic priorities and in assessing performance against these goals
- Learning & Development: Actively engage with leaders to evaluate, coach and enhance associate development to ensure employees can achieve their performance potential
- Associate Relations: Provide accurate, comprehensive and consistent HR legal advice to support the business
- Respond to associate concerns, conduct investigations and guide manager in improving issues or concerns
- Analyze data, prepare reports and make recommendations on a variety of global HR topics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred, certification or advanced degree beneficial
- A minimum of 5-8 years of professional HR experience in a multinational matrix organization. May accept less experience with an advanced degree or if experience has been gained in an enterprise software organization.
- Working knowledge of local state and federal employment law and experience in investigations, compensation, and employee relations practices.
- Solid systems experience required including intermediate MS Office skills. Workday experience advantageous.
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience is critical.
- Experience in identifying external talent pipelines and recruiting high quality professional level associates and managers in a competitive market place.
- Strong commercial judgement, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills to help solve commercial problems with the ability to make timely and robust decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative teammate who builds inclusive organizations.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Boston
Req ID: IDB000186
- Danaher Corporation Jobs