Randstad US iam security architect 517 in boston, Massachusetts
iam security architect 517.
boston , massachusetts (remote)
posted 10 days ago
$60 - $65 per hour
category computer and mathematical occupations
The IAM Solutions Architect position requires technical knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting enterprise Identity Access Management platforms and systems. _________________________________________
location: BOSTON, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The role is responsible for the development and design of IAM system architecture, integrations and frameworks in an automated, measurable, and repeatable manner that aligns tightly with business needs.
· strong understanding of Identity & Access Management (IAM) User Lifecycle Processes including User Activity Monitoring, Access Re-Certification, SOD, Reporting etc. and IAM Standards.
· Hands-on experience designing, implementing, and deploying IAM solutions in an enterprise environment (e.g., SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta etc.)
· Ability to on-board third party and cloud applications using various federation protocols using the IAM platform as well as outside of the IAM platform.
· Ability to drive identity management strategically across the enterprise as a critical security pillar aligning where possible with IAM standard practices.
· Evaluate an application's user-base with the business and determine if the application is a candidate for Role-Based Access Controls.
· Identify data and process improvement ideas; contribute to the transformation of the Identity Access Governance function.
· Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor and communication skills with business partners and team members.
· Support day-to-day security controls including but not limited to creating access and control, monitoring, security awareness relating to BCBSMA mainframe, Active Directory, desktop computers, and remote access
· Maintain security governance and policies for business, groups, products & security access types ensuring we can pass audit reviews.
· Ability to Implement/Customize IAM Workflows, Forms, Rules, Provisioning and Certifications
· Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field.
· 5+ years in Information Technology
· 2+ years of experience in implementing IAM products (ISIM/ISAM, SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, etc.)
· Understanding of IAM standards like RBAC, SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
· Programming languages: Java or PowerShell & SQL, Computer networking, OS fundamentals (Windows/UNIX/Linux)
· strong communication skills to articulate technically complex issues to non-IAM teams
· Knowledge of agile development methodologies and DevOps tools for continuous deployments
Experience level: Experienced
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
- Randstad US Jobs