Morgan Stanley Internal Sales Support Representative in Boston, Massachusetts
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 1,100 investment professionals around the world and $1.6 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of December 31, 2021. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide strong long-term investment performance, outstanding service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
Responsible for supporting sales efforts of Internal and External Sales Force by fulfilling requests for competitive analytical information.
- Run transition analyses, hypothetical and analytical reports for use with advisors selling Eaton Vance products.
- Provide backup support to External Regional Sales Representative as needed in absence of an Internal Wholesaler
- Attend regular product update meetings with sales teams to become familiar with EV products/services and the financial industry as a whole.
- Update and maintain SalesPage (CRM) as needed.
- Develop product, market, competitor, and Eaton Vance knowledge. Participate in ongoing training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum one year of sales and/or leadership experience_or_FINRA Series 6 & 63 licenses.
- Obtain FINRA Series 7 or 66 as required.
- Strong communication, sales ability, and presentation skills.
- Must be extremely motivated and have demonstrated sales success.
- Must be comfortable with technology.
- Team player, shows initiative/resourcefulness, actively seeks opportunities to make a contribution.
- Able to learn quickly, retain knowledge and information
/Morgan Stanley and its affiliated companies are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, or because of any other criteria prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Accordingly, applicants will be referred to Morgan Stanley solely on the basis of individual merit and achievement. Morgan Stanley takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other prohibited criterion./
/This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment./
Job: *Asset/Investment Management
Title: Internal Sales Support Representative
Requisition ID: 3213603