Actalent IP Prep Nurse in Boston, Massachusetts
Description: The IP Nurse will have responsibility for preparing and packaging pharmaceutical investigational products in accordance with study protocols, Good Clinical Practices (GCP), and applicable guidelines and regulations including the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
Duties include but not limited to:
The IP prep nurse demonstrates proficiency by exhibiting the following skills, competencies, & behaviors:
● Prepare pharmaceutical medications for administration including re-packaging and labeling, according to protocol requirements.
● Maintain medication and product inventory records including receipt, dispensing, labeling, accountability and reconciliation of all study products.
● Maintain the blinding of all study products.
● Maintain all safety standards within the pharmacy area.
● Maintain dispensing records in accordance with regulations and sponsor requirements
● Maintain proper storage and security conditions for all medications and investigational products.
● Maintains and adapts control methods and restrictions to pharmacy areas and all drug storage units.
● Coordinate routine maintenance and service needs for all pharmacy equipment; maintain records of equipment logs in accordance with SOPs; and clean and maintain all equipment and work areas, including sterilization as required.
● Collaborate and communicate effectively with the Clinical Research Team regarding study product preparation and administration.
● Attends and participates in meetings with the director , other managers, and staff.
● Complies w/ regulatory requirements, policies, procedures, & standards of practice.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● Strength in communication and time management skills
● Willingness to travel
● Certified Pharmacy Technician or Certified Medical Assistant required
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs