Robert Half International Medical Biller in BOSTON, Massachusetts
Currently seeking a Medical Biller for a local client. Candidate will be responsible for accurate billing, timely followup, cash posting and accelerating collections of financial documents and payments as assigned. Looking to start someone as early as next week! Responsibilities are as follows.
- Responsible for electronically working the balance of assigned accounts and completing followup with the payer electronically and/or telephone to confirm acceptance and processing of claims
- Responsible for electronically updating findings from followup in the appropriate document
- Responsible for timely review of payments posted to accounts, both electronically and manually using assigned systems
- Responsible for collecting assigned accounts received
- Responsible for interfacing with other internal external entities for information that may be used to resolve outstanding unpaid claims
- Responsible for posting remittances and balancing all posted batches with the appropriate documentation
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans