IQVIA Project Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Description SummaryJob Overview
Provide support and assistance to project managers and project teams related to the assigned project(s) with minimal supervision. Will support all project-related activities for assigned projects in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
• Establish new processes and improve upon existing processes related to project support.
• Manage the set up and maintenance of all project documentation files and records according to the scope of work and SOPs.
• Create and coordinate all information and communications for assigned projects.
• Develop training materials related to new project deliverables.
• Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans with project specific information.
• Prepare, analyze and distribute status, tracking and costs of specific project deliverables.
• Prepare presentation materials for meetings and project summary data.
• Create and establish SOPs and procedures for specific tasks assigned to a project.
• Coordinate project team and customer meetings, identifying and planning appropriate medium (Web, telecon, face to face) and ensuring arrangements are handled appropriately. Determine and plan all meeting requirements in advance.
• Take and record minutes, notes and actions at assigned meetings, distribute and follow up accordingly.
• Create and track project timelines
• Coordinate with other project support staff within and across the organization to identify and consolidate support processes.
• Will serve as primary backup contact for internal project team and for external stakeholders/customers as designated by project manager.
• Will undertake project management activities as directed by project manager
• Train and mentor more junior project support staff.
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• One year of related experience Required Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Above average problem solving skills
• Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Advanced level software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Ability to prioritize, actively seek input and problem solve
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Above average organizational skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
- IQVIA Jobs