Integra LifeSciences QC Analyst I (2nd Shift; Wednesday – Sunday) in Boston, Massachusetts
QC Analyst I (2nd Shift; Wednesday – Sunday)
US–MA–Boston, Vacancy ID2022-43820
Career Home › Job Search Results ›QC Analyst I (2nd Shift; Wednesday – Sunday)
Changing lives. Building careers.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has more than 4,000 employees worldwide. Integra’s common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “IART.”
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform chemical assay of solutions as well as general laboratory maintenance
· Microbiological testing
· Inspection and testing of raw materials, intermediates and final product
· Environmental monitoring of clean rooms and water system
· Develops and revises SOPs and trains appropriate employees
· Maintains a working inventory of all components and archived materials and solutions
· Writes and executes testing studies of finished products and components
· Assist as needed in test method validation, implementation, and execution
· Provides database support, generate reports and analyze process data
· Assists Quality Assurance in document review and revision
· Assist in Out of Specification (OOS) Investigations, Non-conformances, and Corrective Action/Preventive Actions (CAPAs)
· Investigates and reviews Nonconforming Material reports
· Assist in preparing for and participating in FDA audits, customer audits, etc.
· Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills
· Perform other duties as required
What are we looking for?
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
Bachelor’s degree in the biological or chemical sciences or equivalent
Must be able to work a Wednesday to Sunday schedule on 2nd shift (2pm – 10:30pm)
1 – 3 years experience in medical device, pharmaceuticals, or other regulated product preferred
Working knowledge of standard laboratory practices and safety
Ability to follow instructions precisely, recognize deviations, and recommend corrective action
Exercises sound judgment and decision making when problem solving
Experience working in ISO Class 7 cleanrooms preferred
Experience with Microsoft Office software to create reports, spreadsheets, analyze data and prepare presentations
We offer FREE Parking!!
In an effort to minimize the spread of the coronavirus and to protect our employees, all new hires in the US and Puerto Rico will need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to be considered for employment with Integra LifeSciences, unless eligible for an accommodation as provided by law.
We are proud of our 25 year heritage as a leader in regenerative medicine. Today, our scientific innovation and diverse product portfolio continue to help patients and surgeons around the world.
We have an entrepreneurial, small company feel, yet deliver big company results. Your ideas – big and small – are welcome here. We embrace change and reward our people who are committed to making Integra a stronger company.
We believe how we do things is as important as what we do. Our Values guide how we work and how we act towards our customers, patients and each other every day. We value Our People, Integrity, Excellence, Embracing Change, Decisiveness and Teamwork.
Integra LifeSciences is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, marital status, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. If you'd like more information on your rights under the law, please see the following notices:
EEO Is the Law (https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/index.cfm) |EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans (https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/ada_veterans_employers.cfm) Integra LifeSciences is committed to provide qualified applicants and employees who are disabled veterans or individuals with disabilities with needed reasonable accommodations in accordance with the ADA (https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/fs-ada.cfm) . If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 855-936-2666.
© Copyright 2020 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- Integra LifeSciences Jobs