CBRE QHSE Globalization Senior Director in Boston, Massachusetts
QHSE Globalization Senior Director
London - England - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Phoenix - Arizona - United States of America, San Diego - California - United States of America, San Jose - California - United States of America, Denver - Colorado - United States of America, Miami - Florida - United States of America, Atlanta - Georgia - United States of America, Chicago - Illinois - United States of America, Boston - Massachusetts - United States of America, Manhattan - New York - United States of America, Charlotte - North Carolina - United States of America, Portland - Oregon - United States of America, Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - United States of America, Austin - Texas - United States of America, Dallas - Texas - United States of America, Houston - Texas - United States of America, Seattle - Washington - United States of America
The Quality, Health, Safety and Environment OSS has the responsibility for helping to execute strategic projects and develop new programs to help drive world class performance. We currently have three very distinct Regionally different programs which need to be harmonized into one uniform consistent strategy with associated management systems and standards. This Senior level position will work across regions as well as across business lines to harmonize systems, practices, management systems, organization structures, and tools.
The position is remote and can be based anywhere in AMS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Align strategy, programs, initiatives, and standards across GWS Enterprise Accounts, ensuring for consistency but allowing for flexibility for local regulatory, cultural or infrastructure differences.
Align with GWS Local Accounts and Project Management on prioritization, strategy, and procedures as feasible and practical.
Facilitate stakeholder collaboration, including account and OSS QHSE and FM Operation professionals globally.
Collaborate with all service lines in identifying, developing, and implementing cross functional solutions.
Influence account QHSE strategic plans and program /initiative adoption
Develop and implement initiatives designed to not only to mitigate risk and promote employee safety, but to drive culture change across the organization.
Assist in developing and delivering training related to high risk activities.
Other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities at this time but may have direct reports in the future. Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project team. Leads project teams and/or plan and supervise assignments of lower level employees. May have responsibility for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating a work unit and/or group.
MINIMUM REQUIRMENTS EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in technical area of health, safety and environment or equivalent work experience.
· Work experience in a trade or maintaining facility related equipment a must.
· Global Corporate experience is a must have.
· Professional background with systems implementations, re-engineering, and other large/complex projects
· Strong leadership, staff management, and facilitation skills
· Strong management, interpersonal, and influencing skills at all levels from the site to the boardroom
· Exceptional presentation skills
· Excellent project management experience
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Project, Microsoft office suite
· International work experience a plus
· Clear understanding and articulation of Safety Management Systems – leadership commitment, accountability, effective communication, auditing, and performance metrics.
· Extensive working knowledge of occupational health and safety legislation
· Proven coaching and teaching abilities.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict, able to effectively communicate ideas and be an active listener.
· Strong trend and data analytical skills to drive program and process changes
Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to visualize and deliver creative solutions;
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs