Prime Therapeutics Records and Information Analyst (Corporate Applications) - Remote in Boston, Massachusetts
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Records and Information Analyst (Corporate Applications) - Remote
The Records and Information Analyst for corporate applications is responsible for managing and monitoring Prime’s Records and Information management (RIM) Program to ensure a cohesive and compliant approach to the technical information management practices and priorities for corporate applications (i.e., co-managed by IT and the business). At Prime, the RIM program manages the data lifecycle, namely retention and deletion stages. The RIM program uses a uniform deletion schedule to accomplish the task but must review data for context to accurately apply.
This position is responsible for researching, analyzing, preparing and updating processes, capabilities, structures, requirements and infrastructure related to Prime’s RIM program to ensure compliance. This position also works directly with information technology administrators, business owners and workforce members to ensure alignment with Prime’s RIM policies and information governance standards to achieve company objectives. Specialists with a background in data architecture are preferred.
· Represent RIM in corporate application reviews with focus on the development, implementation, review and maintenance
· Provide policies and standards support to IT and the business, resolving system dependencies or other conflicts with RIM policies, and managing any RIM policy exceptions
· Perform required assessments to insure appropriate protection, access, use, storage and deletion of Prime’s electronic Business Records
· Coordinate with other Records and Information Analysts to ensure proper project support, project or task updates, program effectiveness, identify areas of opportunity, and remediate corrective action plans with IT and the business
· Provide cross-functional support to Enterprise Architecture, IT Infrastructure, Data Governance, IT Security, business owners and other stakeholders to evaluate and/or create RIM requirements and controls to ensure cohesive, compliant standards and gather feedback for improvements
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or technology related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
· 5 years of records & information management or data architecture experience
· Information Governance certification, i.e., technical, audit, security, architecture, analytics, project management or related discipline
· Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective cooperative working relationships with all levels of Prime
· Ability to review complex data and information governance issues, assist in finding root causes, and develop appropriate solutions with relevant partners
· Demonstrated ability to set priorities, adapt to change and handle a high volume of documentation efficiently and accurately
· Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and organizational skills
· Ability to exhibit a high degree of discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
· Experience in data architecture, cloud services management and/or infrastructure
· Experience working in a regulated and/or legal environment
· Direct experience in the requirements definition, selection, implementation and management of retention and deletion enabling technology
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
· Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
· Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
· Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
· Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
· Reports to Records & Information Sr Principal in the Legal Department
Potential pay for this position ranges from $83,900.00 - $125,900.00 based on experience and skills. Pay range may vary by 8% depending on applicant location.
To review our Benefits, Incentives and Additional Compensation, visit our Benefits Page (https://www.primetherapeutics.com/careers/benefits/) and click on the "Benefits at a glance" button for more detail.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1.866.469.1257 or email Careers@primetherapeutics.com.
- Prime Therapeutics Jobs