State Street Sales, Outsourced Trading Solutions, Global Markets, Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
The Multi Asset Class Outsourced Trading Solutions is a key role within the Portfolio Solutions distribution team and offers the opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join State Street Global Markets growth initiative solutioning for both asset managers and asset owners.
State Street’s solutions are laser focused on assisting clients with implementation of investment ideas, allowing clients to focus on security selection and portfolio management.
This successful person will report to the North American head of distribution for Portfolio Solutions.
- Develop a sales pipeline in North America for outsourced trading clients, including equities, fixed income, derivatives and currency management opportunities.
- Work internally across State Street’s Global Services division with Sector sales and relationship management personnel to identify targeted opportunities.
- Work internally across State Street’s Charles River Development franchise sales and relationship management personnel to uncover opportunities with existing customers. Identify new customers to package CRD front office tools with State Street’s multi asset class trading capabilities.
- Support the outsourced trading module within State Street’s broader Alpha strategy, the world’s first interoperable full front to back platform.
- Oversee client onboarding implementation, engage with client post implementation on an as needed basis to maintain the overall relationship.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field.
- FINRA series 7&63 licenses.
- Prior experience in a sales position at a trading or investment management organization.
- Self starter willing and able to work independently and to be held accountable for results.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Excellent understanding of global markets, financial trading instruments, front and middle office functions and technology.
- Proven ability to proactively develop sales leads, operate independently and achieve results whilst working collaboratively within a larger team.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Investment Management trading, technology and operational requirements.
- Prior experience in successfully building a new business in a similar sales lead capacity
- Strong oral / written communication skills.
Expected travel 50% of time or greater.
Posted 25 Days Ago
- Full time