Public Consulting Group Senior Advisor - Healthcare in Boston, Massachusetts
About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sectorsolutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.PCG’s Health practice offers in-depth programmatic knowledge and regulatory expertise to help state and municipal health agencies respond to regulatory change, improve access to health care, maximize program revenue, improve business processes, and achieve regulatory compliance. Using industry best practices, PCG’s Health team helps organizations deliver quality services with constrained resources to promote improved client outcomes. To learn more, visithttp://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/health/.
Our commitment to our clients flows from our commitment to our staff. We focus our business endeavors on the public sector because we value the missions and constituents that government agencies serve. Core to our business is the fundamental tenet that a diverse workforce instills a deeper appreciation of our clients’ challenges. At PCG, diversity is valued and inclusion is an expectation. We want our teams to reflect the communities we serve and are committed to hiring, retaining, and promoting a diverse staff. This ensures a variety of viewpoints are included in our project work, enhancing not only the culture in our offices around the world, but also improving the level of service we provide to our clients.
Health Practice Area
- Subject matter expert in the area of public assistance cost allocation plans and administrative claiming
- Handles complex state and federal regulations and requirements related to cost allocation, indirect cost rates, administrative claiming, and grant reporting
- Analyze and interpret federal and state law and regulations
- Provide guidance related to cost allocation for public assistance programs including but not limited to Medicaid, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), and Title IV-E
- Independently manage tasks with limited supervision while meeting and exceeding performance expectations
- Develop and deliver progress reports, project management artifacts, and client presentations
- Plan, monitor, and manage ongoing tasks with the project manager
- Provide guidance and support to project teams in subject matter expertise
- Contribute to proposal writing, including writing sections and/or doing research
- Prepare other written reports and materials for clients as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience instate agencies and federal programs, includingMedicaid, SNAP, and TANF
- Experience in public assistance cost allocation plans and administrative claiming
- Able to work with a diverse range of people
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.