AT&T Senior Application Sales Executive 3 IoT in Boston, Massachusetts
Transform the sales experience and build a more connected world. At AT&T, our Sales teams work at the center of the deal – offering millions of customers integrated solutions to meet their needs in cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. Leverage your best sales techniques to uncover leads that will drive innovation and connectivity. Each deal closed is one step closer to a future with global connections and even bigger rewards.
As a Senior Application Sales Executive 3 IoT, you’ll be responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on IOT solutions to assist in the account management, revenue generation, and sale of IOT products, services, applications, and/or solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of IOT products/services/applications/solutions.
• Provides IOT subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales.
• Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
• Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, to IOT solutions.
• Develops strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale.
• Researches and develops customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering.
• May manage and coordinate the sales and/or technical team in support of the sale of IOT products and services to a customer.
• These IOT products/services are a priority for the company and requires specific focus and expertise. Spends some time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
• Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
• Assists less experienced peers.
8 to 12 years of direct work experience.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 300%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs