Oracle Senior Data Analyst/BI Analytics Consultant – NetSuite Services in Boston, Massachusetts
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient, and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard, and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point? NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business.
The Shared Services Group within Oracle NetSuite Professional Services is chartered to assist and guide our customers by developing analytic reporting strategies and solutions, creating implementation roadmaps, performing assessments, and full-life cycle implementations of analytics solutions. We are looking for an experienced consultant/developer with significant hands-on experience working with NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Connect, integration, ETL and data warehouse solutions to assist Oracle NetSuite’s clients with their data warehouse implementation. Knowledge of related solutions such as Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) and NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Connect, and Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) and Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW) desired.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Consultatively gathering customer requirements and collaborate with the customer to define the business challenge the customer is attempting to better understand with data
• Taking the defined business objective, leveraging the understanding of the data model and producing analytics to provide actionable insights
o Identify new data and product patterns through data mining and communicate those complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner through creative visualization directly to company executives
• Extend the data warehouse by incorporating data from 3rd party datasets/applications
o Build data pipelines from multiple data sources by performing necessary ETL tasks including processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Lead project delivery as a technical expert when implementing solutions.
• Develop solutions that follow product development guidelines and are in-line with established design standards and approved architectures.
• Transfer product knowledge to customers to reinforce training and ensure adoption.
• Resolve or escalate client issues as appropriate to support and engineering teams.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of Oracle and NetSuite analytics, data integration products and service offerings.
• Work collaboratively with the NetSuite Product Team to influence design, product features and roadmap.
• Attend internal meetings and collaborate by sharing knowledge and best practices within the practice including mentoring sessions for junior resources, and other strategic initiatives.
• Support pre-sales efforts and drive technology adoption by positioning Oracle NetSuite Consulting services.
Preferred Qualifications/Skills include:
• At least 8 - 10 years of experience in OBIEE/Hyperion/Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Warehouse, and SQL experience ideally with integration to/from Oracle NetSuite Application
• Solid understanding of Oracle Database, Data Modelling, Oracle SQL Developer, Data Warehouse concepts, advanced analytics concepts, and implementation.
• Experience implementing and utilizing Big Data and visualization techniques, tools, and technologies (Spark, Kafka, Tableau, etc.)
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
• Experience with following Oracle solutions is greatly desired: Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW), Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Connect, Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW), JDBC/ODBC, ADO.net
• Able to perform complex problem solving and to work collaboratively with NetSuite Support and Product Management
• Experience with one or more of the following business applications: NetSuite, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce.com, MAS 90, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards
• Experience in data design, data modeling, data mapping, data interrogation, data quality, and master data management is desired
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience architecting and provisioning/configuring cloud-based data warehouse and/or database solutions is desired
• Modest to moderate, as appropriate.
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)
New York City Pay Range: from $90,600 to $182,400 per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $90,600 to $172,800 per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow’s technology to tackle today’s problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone’s voice is heard, we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. It’s why we’re committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We’ve partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector—and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We’re committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
- Oracle Jobs