BlackBerry Corporation Senior Engagement Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
Cylance is seeking a Project Manager to become immersed in managing new and ongoing Professional Services. The Project Manager will provide leadership and execution for assigned projects within the Professional Services division. This person will be will be the “go-to” person for all aspects of his/her Professional Services project. The role requires extensive coordination across a variety of teams: information technology, implementations, sales, strategic customers and in-depth knowledge of services and solutions. Develops, implements and maintains "best practices" in professional services management.
As part of the Professional Services team, the Project Manager bridges the gap between the Consulting team and the organization’s clients by managing service engagements and product rollouts for our customers. This position primarily works during standard business hours, however, there will be occasional extended hours in order to meet project deadlines.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish client relationships and lead the execution of Professional Services projects
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize opportunities to build relationships and continuing opportunities for the Professional Services team
- Perform planning, analysis, coordination, and reporting activities to keep projects and tasks on schedule
- Exercise independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Follow established guidelines and interpret policies
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes, and methodologies
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of job-related experience
- Ability to regularly communicate with people on a technical level
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Superior time management and follow-up skills
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing: o Why you are interested in working at Cylance o The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K) matching, we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to be certified as A Great Place to Work for 2017-2018!
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
- BlackBerry Corporation Jobs