Massachusetts Veterans Jobs

MassHire JobQuest Logo

Job Information

SAP Senior Pre-Sales Analyst, Customer Experience in Boston, Massachusetts

Mission of the team:

Our mission is to drive the software business forward. We are focused on driving software revenue by winning deals within key accounts and by supporting strategic initiatives that will increase sales.

Job Description:

The Solution Strategist is a senior role that provides CX domain expertise and strategic guidance to both our customers and sales colleagues, particularly in the pre-sales phase of Enterprise scale opportunities. We adopt a highly proactive approach to exploring how best to serve the customers’ needs, challenge the norm and propose new ideas that enable our sales teams to succeed in selling the right solution. We go deep on strategic accounts and are proactive in creating opportunities. We build credibility with clients by offering our CX expertise and strategic guidance in client facing meetings. We apply a strong degree of commercial acumen to develop value propositions that meet our clients needs and help us win the deal.

We often work as part of a virtual team but also travel for client meetings. Around 70% of our time is spent working directly with or in support of customers and the remainder 30% focuses on pipeline generating activities and internal strategic projects that enable us to win in the market at scale.

Key characteristics of this role include:

  • Will be held accountable to ‘new software bookings’ revenue goals for a region

  • Will be the customer experience expert supporting the Sales VP in region

  • Will help sales teams in region navigate customer challenges and position Qualtrics solutions

  • Will help the broader business by supporting strategic projects that help us operate at scale. Examples include new Sales Enablement Content, Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Account Based Marketing Events, and/or Product Launches

Job Responsibilities:

  • Drives new revenue from key strategic accounts

  • Proactively engage the Sales organization to penetrate key strategic accounts

  • Works closely with sales leadership to direct internal resources to key accounts

  • Conducts deal reviews with the Sales team and support accurate forecasting

  • Partners with Sales Enablement to create and lead training for the sales organization

  • Contributes to product and business development activities

  • Support marketing and brand activities to grow mindshare in your region

Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:

  • Strong Business Acumen - An MBA or experience as an internal or external consultant

  • CX Experience - Extensive CX experience and knowledge

  • Sales Experience - Extensive experience interacting with clients in pre- and post-sales capacities

  • Industry Depth - At least 4+ years experience working in one industry

  • Qualtrics Knowledge - Strong understanding of Qualtrics as a software platform

  • Leadership Experience - Experience managing teams or large, complex cross functional projects

  • Executive Presence - Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills

  • Ability to Travel - Willingness and ability to travel between 25-35%

Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer

Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.

SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities (requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis). If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us: EMEA - Careers@sap.com Americas - Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com Americas - Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com APJ - Careers.APJ@sap.com

DirectEmployers