UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Salesforce Developer in MA or FL or GA in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Salesforce Developer in MA or FL or GA
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Alpharetta - Georgia - United States, Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Boston - Massachusetts - United States, Florida - Florida - Remote, Georgia - Georgia - Remote, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Massachusetts - Massachusetts - Remote, Miami - Florida - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
US Citizen or Green Card
Candidate must be within a 50 mile radius of ONE of these various offices: Weston FL OR Lowell MA OR Atlanta/Alpharetta GA
Hybrid remote/onsite 3 days per week
UKG is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer who will spend the majority of their time working on day-to-day Salesforce related development tasks.
• Has in-depth domain expertise in multiple areas that are critical to the business and works independently with minimal supervision
• Is a Salesforce Platform expert and understands when it is appropriate to implement standard vs custom solutions
• Leads Salesforce related architectural and solution discussions.
• Seeks to expand their knowledge of Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce, related tools, technologies and best-practices
• Analyze, recommend, and implement Salesforce tools.
• Proactively analyses existing internal/external design, architecture and development practices and can appropriately articulate when a change is needed, explaining the “why”, “what” and “how”
• Mentors and educates others regarding Salesforce development methodologies, best practices, and tools.
• Performs code reviews is actively involved in reviewing and improving development processes
• Engages in conversations and shadowing sessions with end-users to understand their line of business
• Keeps aware of integrated product developments within Salesforce as well as 3rd party applications (App Exchange)
• Can complete independent research related to novel technical projects.
• Keeps projects and initiatives in motion and delivered on time for self, as well as junior team members
• Assists in developing project estimates and plans for self and junior team members
• 6+ years overall software development experience (C#/.Net, Python, Java, Apex, Visualforce, etc.)
• 3+ years Salesforce development experience
• Advanced experience using Salesforce platform, tools and languages; advanced experience using Apex. This including trigger patterns, inheritance, interfaces, and separation of concerns
• Advanced experience with limits management, debugging, and the developer console; strong understanding of security concepts including permissions ets, FLS, record sharing, escaping, and encoding; advanced understanding of the Software Development Life cycle; understanding of the CI/CD tool sets and solutions (Jenkins, Git, VS Code, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, etc...); advanced experience using ETL tools
• Advanced experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Community Cloud; advanced experience integrating external systems with Salesforce
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred; Salesforce ADM201 and DEV401 Certifications (DEV501 a plus)
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs