Veeam Senior Solutions Architect GSI in Boston, Massachusetts
Veeam is currently seeking a Senior Solutions Architect GSI to join our Product Management, Alliances team in the USA or Canada (East Coast region) in supporting the Global Alliance GSI business team. We seek a go-to market-oriented Technical Consultant to drive sales growth strategies and results on a worldwide basis by influencing and securing mindshare and positioning within top global systems integrators This individual contributor position plans, create, leads, and directs all technical go to market and supports pipeline growing activities, including technical relationship management, strategic offering planning, and solution building.
Additionally, this role will be responsible for:
· Assist Veeam and Global System Integrators (GSIs) in enterprise opportunities driven by GSIs across all GEOs when needed. Be prepared to assist the field in any way possible but also maintain and enforce appropriate escalation procedures. Appropriately manage the volume, size, and strategic value of deals you’re engaged with.
· Support in the creation of high-level strategy for top GSI partners by understanding overall market trends and the partner portfolio of products and solutions as a key member of the GSI business team
· Develop and lead training and enablement strategy and plan with each GSI to establish and grow Veeam expertise within the technical and delivery communities.
· Support GSI POCs, NFR, and validation efforts as required to drive new solutions, offerings, and close business.
· Participate in quarterly reviews (QBRs) between the Veeam sponsor, GSI partner executives, and Veeam global virtual teams and drive the solution and technical enablement aspects of the reviews.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with the Veeam and GSI partner technical field organizations to educate but also continually improve and enhance our joint solutions and processes.
· Facilitate collaboration between Veeam, GSIs, and other Veeam Alliance Partners to optimize solutions and offerings for end users.
· Support Alliance Product Marketing and Global Alliance GSI teams by technical collateral creation, content re-grouping, and verification.
· Expert-level experience in GSI specific technical offering and solutions building including working in a team accountable for achieving revenue goals
· Deep understanding of GSI culture and how to achieve results through personal network building and collaboration within a fluent partner ecosystem environment
· Deep architecture knowledge of VMware virtualization and related infrastructure and storage technologies
· Deep architecture knowledge of at least one of the public hyperscale cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
· Hands on knowledge of data protection & disaster recovery technologies a bonus but not requirement
· Advanced skills in Enterprise Datacenter Infrastructure designs and technologies (storage, virtualization, networking)
Previous pre-sales or other experience interacting with a global partner or large strategic customer
/Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines./