OSRAM SYLVANIA SQA Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
Digital Lumens is driving the industrial and commercial smart building revolution by providing superior software, products, and system integration. Its cloud-based intelligence platform, SiteWorx, brings the tangible benefits of the Internet of Things (IoT) to commercial and industrial environments worldwide, and leverages the power of connected lighting and IoT sensors to deliver business intelligence from a unique vantage point—overhead. Its smart building solutions have been deployed across nearly 500 million square feet of space, and the company is distinguished by breakthrough technology, a management team of proven visionaries from the solid-state lighting and distributed networking industries, and proven results from real-world clients in 45 countries.
Position Overview As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be part of a small, interdisciplinary team of engineers who are smart, driven, and enjoy their accomplishments. Your main responsibility will be to deliver stable software and firmware releases on a regular basis. Daily tasks may include developing and maintaining tests, triaging bugs, and planning QA milestones.
- 2 years of SQA or related engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, CE, ECE or equivalent
- Experience with manual testing Web, Mobile and Desktop applications
- Experience with Test Case Management and Defect Tracking tools
- Experience with Linux, Mac, and Windows
- Any scripting tool such as Squish, Selenium, or equivalent is a plus
- Must be comfortable in a team environment and also be self-directed
Title: SQA Engineer
Requisition ID: 10004732