Bank of America Sr Business Continuity Consultant in Boston, Massachusetts
Sr Business Continuity Consultant
Phoenix, Arizona;Belfast, Maine; Plano, Texas; Lincoln, Rhode Island; New York, New York; Boston, Massachusetts; Charlotte, North Carolina; Chicago, Illinois; Jacksonville, Florida
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Job Description Summary:
Provides leadership to overall corporate business continuity / disaster recovery program. Surfaces issues affecting corporate recoverability and ensures resolution. Facilitates cross-functional activities, initiatives and discussion groups to strategize contingency plans. Extensively collaborates with all domestic and regional partners. Works with project teams to facilitate and execute the scope and deliverables, especially any MRA-related initiatives. Serves as spokesperson with other technology or business groups and primary contact with key Lines of Business executives supported. Exercises independent judgment in directing staff to achieve results. Demonstrate broad and deep business and/or technical acumen to recommend and implement solutions that protect the banks assets. Act as lead contributor or project manager for business continuity initiatives and ongoing process activities (plan development, testing, event management and progress reporting/measurement). Provide business continuity subject matter consulting support in audit and regulatory matters, as needed. Is clearly recognized as a subject matter expert by peers. Works with project teams to improve the corporate business continuity program.
• Create and maintain tools to supplement enterprise applications; including SharePoint administration; dashboards etc.
• Create and maintain Executive level PowerPoint presentations
• Publication of reports to monitor effectiveness and adherence to operational resiliency
• Works with project teams to improve the corporate business continuity program
Required Skills :
• Prior experience in fraud detection, claims, disputes, or other related risk fields
• Strong background in reading and interpreting data
• Functional knowledge of multiple products and/or channels (e.g. Credit & Debit, Digital & Call Center, etc.)
• Experienced in creation and editing PowerPoint and Excel documents
• Ability to interact with all levels of management team as well as lead a team to complete tasks/projects
• Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Possess a strong team work ethic
• Intellectual curiosity and strong urge to delve into a problem to determine the root cause and come up with creative solutions
• Organization: ability to deliver across a varied set of priorities, both planned and ad-hoc, and adapt within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Desired Skills :
• Proficient in query, data mining, and reporting
• LOB/Enterprise Business Continuity experience
• Risk/Compliance experience
• Building/Maintaining SharePoint sites
• Experience with many facets of One Note
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs