U.S. Bank Sr. CLO Reporting Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services is one of the premier providers of corporate trust services in the nation and the leading collateralized loan obligation (CLO) trustee in the United State and Europe with over 45% market share and growing. We are seeking a motivated, energetic person to join our expanding Analytics team to support our CDO/CLO trustee business. Collateralized debt obligations (CDO) and CLOs are forms of securitization where debt and equity investments are issued to investors with the proceeds of the issuance being used to purchase a pool of collateral assets. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, middle market bank loans, commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS) and residential mortgage backed securities (RMBS). U.S. Bank offers competitive compensation and benefits including bonus incentives and 401(k) company match for eligible employees. We also offer many personal development opportunities through U.S. Bank’s MentorConnect and Development Network programs as well as paid time off for volunteer opportunities that support our communities.
· Perform data analysis on large asset portfolios including data reconciliation and calculation of portfolio compliance tests such as overcollateralization ratios, weighted average spread, weighted average life and other portfolio quality and concentration ratios.
· Ensure compliance of CDO transactions by accurately comprehending and interpreting complex legal documents.
· Model portfolio compliance tests and reporting requirements as defined by CDO governing documents onto a variety of in-house systems.
· Compile monthly and quarterly investor reports, analyze hypothetical trade results and work closely with portfolio managers on comparing key portfolio information and statistics.
· Calculate and coordinate payment date auditing process with accountants, prepare priority of payment calculations (waterfalls) and distribution amounts to CDO noteholders.
· Interact with CDO portfolio managers, investors, rating agencies, investment banks, auditors and other industry participants.
· Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field.
· Four or more years of experience in structured finance or related industry.
· Demonstrated strong analytical skills and attention to detail required.
· Must be able to take initiative and ownership of responsibilities and act with sense of urgency to deliver relentless remarkable client service.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to learn and understand complex concepts, respond quickly to critical business needs, prioritize and manage multiple tasks while meeting demanding deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
· Experience working with or knowledge of fixed income securities, asset-backed securities, CDO/CLOs and syndicated bank loans is preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- U.S. Bank Jobs