Microsoft Corporation Sr. Program Manager, Martech in Boston, Massachusetts
Microsoft Advertising – MarTech Strategy & Operations
The Identity, Regulatory and MarTech (IDRM) Team within Microsoft Advertising is responsible for enabling world class solutions to future proof our advertising offerings and publisher monetization. We work across all functions and charters including engineering, customer-service operations, advertising sales, marketing, and product management across our advertising, publisher, and business applications teams.
If you are a team player, a strategic thinker, eager to transform the digital advertising and marketing industries, and excel at delivering results through collaboration across large organizations then this is the role for you. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager with deep understanding of the competitive landscape across AdTech & MarTech and the evolving value propositions of both to drive seamless marketer experiences across Microsoft Advertising platform and Microsoft’s Dynamics Customer Insights (CI) Customer Data Platform (CDP).
Candidates must possess a unique blend of business acumen and technical savvy, a bent towards strategic long-term thinking, and a bias towards action and impeccable execution. You must play nice with others while maintaining your strength of conviction and a passion for driving lasting marketer & publisher success.
Key responsibilities include:
Obsess over customer needs within the crossroads of advertising and marketing, where data, insights and media are greater than the sum of their parts.
Create long-term business and product strategies based on Media and MarTech synergies spanning across existing Microsoft commercial and advertising products and services.
Drive alignment on strategic prioritization and execution across business units and functional teams in product, engineering, operations, sales, marketing, finance & legal.
Build comprehensive business cases for strategic MarTech opportunities that drive complimentary and durable impact for both our platform and publisher businesses.
Develop strategic opportunities quickly into actionable roadmap deliverables and ensure smooth handoff and feedback loop throughout the GTM lifecycle.
Develop strong working relationships across the broader matrixed organization frequently with senior executives, product management, sales, and marketing team members.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience delivering high quality online products or services in media, marketing, data management services or advertising technology companies.
• Extensive knowledge of advertising and marketing trends, global regulatory climate, industry players, new technologies & emergent business models.
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to engage and collaborate with business partners and executives to drive strategic decisions.
• Brings a positive attitude, high energy and possess a strong work ethic with a high level of self-accountability and drive.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity, and a desire for delivering high quality outcomes and lasting customer value.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs