UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr Sales Operations Associate - MST or PST in Boston, Massachusetts
Sr Sales Operations Associate - MST or PST
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-focused professional to join the Sales Operations team. The Senior Sales Operations Specialist partners with Sales to generate, modify and deliver high-quality customer-facing documentation in support of sales objectives, as well as provide operational and strategic support to a team of Sales Executives. The Specialist is an integral partner to their Sales team and consistently ensures operational excellence and efficiency.
Job responsibilities include:
• Partner with Sales team to deliver high-quality customer-facing documentation in support of sales objectives by compiling with internal processes and policies, including auditing documents throughout the quote to order process to ensure high-quality output
• Collaborate, have a general understanding of, and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams including Finance, Legal, Order Management, Contracts, Services, and Sales to ensure quote to cash compliance
• Comply with internal processes and policies, including auditing documents throughout the quote to order process to ensure high-quality output
• Understand and apply the Go To Market strategies, Sales promos, product offerings and processes to collaborate with Sales deal structuring
• Familiarity with sales cycles and environments
• Update Salesforce CPQ throughout the sales cycle to ensure data integrity
• Execute and track credits and RMAs to completion
• Manage redlines, escalations and approvals
• Support peers to ensure equal distribution of workload
• Onboard new Sales Executives to work efficiently with Sales Operations
• Embrace evolving technology to support business needs
• Required to support Month and Quarter End business
• Learn, retain, and adapt to support an ever changing Sales Operations role, while embracing evolving technology to support business needs
• Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives
• 2+ years post-secondary education or relevant work experience in a sales or customer service environment
• Technical aptitude and experience with Oracle, Salesforce, and Microsoft applications is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High self-motivation, responsibility, and flexibility to achieve results
• Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Limited travel required
Pay Transparency for Colorado, New York, Washington and California
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $48,900 to $65,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $56,235 to $74,750 per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs