Actalent Systems Developer REMOTE in Boston, Massachusetts
The System Development Engineer will be responsible for system-level design activities for cabin monitoring, digital vision, connectivity, and various other technologies. This includes system requirements and system architecture, but also oversight of the system test activities.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Job responsibilities of System Development Engineer are as follows but not limited to:
• Develop system requirements and interface requirements.
• Maintain traceability of system requirements to customer requirements.
• Ensure traceability of system requirements to detailed requirements.
• Develop system architecture.
• Maintain traceability of system architecture to system requirements.
• Ensure traceability of system requirements to system test.
• Perform/support System FMEA.
• Follow Gentex system engineering processes.
• Ensure system development and validation are according to ASIL ISO26262 and ASPICE.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs