Fortive Corporation Territory Sales Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
We are seeking a Territory Sales Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be an important member of the sales team responsible for driving growth through building, developing and growing sales of our feedback products within the N. East Territory.
In this role, you will focus on managing and developing a large territory through face to face calls and growing relationships with our distribution, OEM’s and user accounts. The Territory Manager will be responsible for understanding the market potential for Dynapar products and prioritizing travel within his/her territory and establishing a 30/60/90day call plan.
Responsibilities will include:
Achieve annual top-line growth goals for Dynapar, NorthStar, Hengstler, Harowe feedback products, and OnSite Condition Monitoring, set for the territory
· Develop and strengthen our distributor relationships by establishing a consistent sales call schedule and execution on Mutual Partnership Business Plans that focus on execution of key objectives that drive growth for both companies.
· Develop strategic relationships with OEM & End User customers to drive specification and growth
· Support Industry organizations like EASA and IEEE to promote the Dynapar name and brand.
· Follow up on leads, create/manage opportunity flow through Salesforce.com
· Manage funnel opportunities process through the utilization of Salesforce.com
· Monthly standard work reporting process including accurate forecasting
· Growth and understanding in target industries: paper, steel, industrial automation, etc.
Five plus years of sales experience in the Industrial Automation industry (or related field).
Seven plus Years sales experience in Industrial Automation preferred
General computer, communication, and basic math skills
BS or BA degree
BS Degree in Engineering or technical field preferred
Dynapar offers the world's broadest range of encoders, resolvers and accessories for motion feedback control. For 50 years, the four brands of Dynapar have been providing innovative, customized system solutions for virtually any heavy-, industrial, servo- or light-duty application.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation."
- Fortive Corporation Jobs