MasterCard Vice President, Product Management - Loyalty Practice Lead in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Product Management - Loyalty Practice Lead
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
Mastercard is looking for a Vice President to lead its global Consumer Loyalty practice. The practice has been growing rapidly and is unique in its combination of deep loyalty expertise, technology (e.g., SessionM loyalty platform), and access to proprietary data. This role is a great opportunity to lead the practice into its next chapter of growth.
• Grow practice globally: Drive growth and global expansion of the practice, shaping overall strategy and establishing its reputation as a leader in loyalty with unparalleled capabilities.
• Manage P&L: Own the P&L for the global Consumer Loyalty practice, setting revenue and margin targets and ensuring they are met.
• Drive impact: Guide the practice to become trusted advisors to senior clients and create measurable value for them through the work we do.
• Expand capabilities: Strategically advance capabilities, innovation, and delivery quality across an end-to-end view of loyalty – spanning strategy, technology, and program operation – based on client learnings and sales feedback.
• Lead go-to-market: Advance our positioning and differentiation in the loyalty market and increase sales traction and pipeline in partnership with business development.
• Experience leading loyalty, digital marketing, CRM, and/or personalization at an established brand and/or top consulting firm
• Ability to break down and communicate complex ideas in dynamic situations
• History of navigating ambiguity in an unstructured, high-growth environment
• High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, creativity, and entrepreneurship
• Cobrand and/or credit card experience is a plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-161882