J&J Family of Companies Distribution Associate I (2nd shift) (Multiple Openings) in Bridgewater, Massachusetts
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Distribution Associate I (2nd shift)
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visitwww.depuysynthes.com.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, encourages and unites Johnson & Johnson. Distribution is no exception to this truth. At J&J, we keep the customer as a priority and work exceptionally to ensure our products are with the right customers at the right time to change lives. We are looking for a distribution associate to join us on this journey.
• Understand the department layout and process flow from shelf to shipment
• Receive returned kits with RF-gun
• Decontaminate kits in Autoclave, when needed
• Create travelers for kits
• Verify contents in kits, compare to set build lists
• Replenish codes to each kits specification and confirm the order in JDEdwards system.
• Store kits in finished forward zone/pickface
• Pick orders with paper pick tickets
• Scan orders with RF-gun to create packing lists
• Pack orders in reusable totes and ship utilizing Clippership software
• Assemble new kit builds and confirm LB orders in JDEdwards
• Maintain timely ComplianceWire and SUMMIT trainings
• Maintain an “on-time” philosophy
• Be available for potential overtime
A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is required.
Experience and Skills:
• Display collaborative skills
• Ability to work independently, manage complexity, and take ownership for results
• The ability to accurately manage and handle confidential and sensitive information
• Acceptance of organizational change programs
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company
• Experience in FDA and/or GMP regulated environment
• Experience utilizing and understanding standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Must be able to work flexible working hours between the hours of 12 PM and 11:30 PM
• An understanding of supply chain interdependencies (end to end)
• Ability to act decisively and manage risks with limited information
• Power Industrial Vehicle Certification
• The work environment is a warehouse setting at a logistics center. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, listen, sit, and stand. This position requires lifting of product and/or boxes weighing up to 25 lbs, reaching, and bending.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs