Wellpath HR Generalist in Bridgewater, Massachusetts
$58,968 - $65,520 / year
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for managing and administering a range of human resources programs, policies, and procedures at a professional level. This includes overseeing employee relations, training, labor relations, staffing, benefits, compensation, workers' compensation, and affirmative action and employment equity programs, while maintaining a strong understanding of EEOC, ADA, and Federal and State labor laws. They ensure compliance with TJC, AHCA, and DCF contract requirements, as well as company goals and objectives, to promote a positive workplace culture and support the organization's success.
Manages and maintains personnel records, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and policies. Acts as an internal HRIS expert and completes related projects.
Administers payroll audits, manages performance appraisals and competencies, and ensures timely completion of employee-related tasks.
Oversees Workers Compensation Claim reporting, employee status, and return to work. Acts as a liaison with the WC Corporate office.
Participates in employee relations, conducts investigations, documents issues correctly, and works towards conflict resolution and positive work environment.
Contributes to departmental goal setting and recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures for continuous process improvement. Participates in hospital committees and HR-sponsored events and programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field or equivalent Human Resources experience.
Minimum of three years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist capacity required, preferably in a healthcare or behavioral health setting.
Must possess knowledge of recruitment, hiring, retention, benefits, compensation and training.
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) certification, Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred.
Bilingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Deadline to apply to this position is contingent upon applicant volume. Those positions located in Colorado will have a specific deadline posted in the job description.
Quick Apply (https://careers-recoverysolutions.icims.com/jobs/157400/hr-generalist/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Job Post Information* : Posted Date 3 weeks ago (2/5/2024 5:26 PM)
Location MA, Bridgewater
Facility MA Bridgewater State Hosp
Shift Day 8 hour
Recruiter : Full Name: First Last Colleen Norcross
Recruiter : Email CNorcross@recoverysolutions.us
- Wellpath Jobs