Wellpath Licensed Therapist in Bridgewater, Massachusetts
$56,341 - $69,556 / year
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
The Clinical Therapistis responsible fordelivering sex offender specific treatment and case management services to civilly committed residents of the Sexually Violent Predator Treatment Program. They mustprovideindividual and group therapy sessions, perform mental health evaluations, and develop and implement treatment plans for their clients. The Clinical Therapist is also responsible formaintainingaccuraterecords and documentation related to their clients' treatment progress.
Provide sex offender specific treatment and case management services to residents in compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations.
Conduct individual and group therapy sessions,monitorprogress and document service delivery.
Co-facilitate sex offender treatment groups weekly andparticipatein therapeutic study hours and community meetings.
Administer tests and assessments,provideclinical support and training to staff, and perform administrative duties.
Work cooperatively with the clinical team leader in weekly individual supervision for clinical and administrative guidance.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Mastersor Doctoral degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related human services field.
Prior clinical experience working with sexual offenders and an understanding of the dynamics of sexual deviance strongly preferred.
Familiarity with relevant research literature, clinical assessments,proceduresand methods, particularly those designed for sexual offenders.
Ability to assess treatment goals and write goal-directed, individualized treatment plans. Ability tomonitorand document individual behavior patterns andmodifytreatment plans to meet changing treatment goals.
Ability to instruct others in the implementation of therapeutic and behavioral interventions and procedures.
Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
Ability to form andmaintaingood working relationships with a diverse staff and a commitment to enhancing cultural competency.
Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Licensed or license-eligible in respective state as a Clinical Psychologist (LCP), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW),Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Deadline to apply to this position is contingent upon applicant volume. Those positions located in Colorado will have a specific deadline posted in the job description.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/154373/licensed-therapist/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Location MA, Bridgewater
Facility MA DOC Treatment Ctr
Shift Day 8 hour
Recruiter : Full Name: First Last Melena Corsino
Recruiter : Email MeCorsino@Wellpath.us
- Wellpath Jobs