Wellpath Registered Nurse - BONUS in Bridgewater, Massachusetts
$46 - $60 / hour
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
The Registered Nurse (RN)utilizesthe nursing process toprovidecomprehensive psychiatric and medical care to a designated population by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care. They alsoparticipatein program services and supervise healthcare staff as needed to ensureoptimalpatient outcomes. The RN acts as a patient advocate and works collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams to promote andmaintainthe physical and mental health of patients.
Coordinates Risk Management and Patient/Resident Safety Plan, whileprovidingcomprehensive nursing care services, including assessment, plan development, implementation, and evaluation of care.
Conducts intake assessments,plansand provides nursing care, prioritizes nursing interventions, and collaborates with behavioral health staff to design treatment plans for patients.
Administers medications and arranges further medicalattention,when necessary,assistspatients in understanding the nature of emotional disturbances and accepting the need for treatment in a safe environment.
Maintains accurate patient records and documentation ofinterventions, anddemonstrates thorough knowledge and competence in all applicable nursing interventions and related policies and procedures.
Continues professional development through in-service education, workshops, conferences, and self-study tomaintaincurrent knowledge applicable to the position.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduation from a nursing accredited school
- Experience in psychiatric and/or long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice.
Bilingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Deadline to apply to this position is contingent upon applicant volume. Those positions located in Colorado will have a specific deadline posted in the job description.
Quick Apply (https://careers-recoverysolutions.icims.com/jobs/154127/registered-nurse/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Job Post Information* : Posted Date 3 months ago (12/8/2023 4:31 PM)
Location MA, Bridgewater
Facility MA Bridgewater State Hosp
Shift Evening 8 hour
Recruiter : Full Name: First Last Marquetua Nolan
Recruiter : Email MaNolan@recoverysolutions.us
- Wellpath Jobs