HarborOne Bank Assistant Branch Manager ($28 -$35/Hour) in Brockton, Massachusetts
HarborOne Bank is actively looking for experienced Assistant Branch Managers for our Brockton, MA branch. If you have a passion for customer service and a demonstrated background of coaching and developing staff we want to talk with you!
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, responsible for directing and executing branch activities including expanding existing customer base, operational efficiency, sales and service. This position assists the Manager in all aspects of branch management.
1.) Customer Experience
• Provide support for current portfolio of customers/accounts
• Educate and engage customers on additional financial solutions.
• Promote and drive high customer service standards to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
2.) Profitable Relationships
• Execute routines to create accountability
• Open new accounts and perform transactions as needed
• Acquire low cost core relationships in consumer and business categories
• Achieve success in all goal categories including Home Equity, Solutions and Deposit Growth
• Assist the Branch Manager to expand and acquire business relationships
• Through needs based conversations, generate consistent referral activity from the Teller line to support the overall success of the branch’s goal attainment
3.) Leadership and Coaching
• In collaboration with the Branch Manager, support coaching activities with Platform staff and oversee coaching and development of Teller staff.
• Coach Teller staff on conducting needs based conversations to identify relevant offerings to customers.
• Execute on existing routines to create accountability
• Develop team members by observing interactions and providing feedback to improve individual skill sets
4.) Branch Operations
• Follow proper security procedures for opening and closing of the branch. Train and enforce all branch security procedures. Respond to after-hours alarm calls.
• Follow-up on RDI, mis-managed accounts, and missing documents through resolution
5.) Job Knowledge and Problem Solving
• Leverage problem solving and strong communication skills to resolve customer issues as quickly and efficiently as possible while focusing on deepening customer relationship
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a leadership role that included coaching and training of colleagues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities, excellent communication skills, in person and over the phone, with the ability to tailor features and benefits of solutions to customers with varying financial needs, possess outgoing team ordinated sales personality with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, exudes confidence with customers while presenting solutions and sharing product knowledge, and ability to adapt quickly to change.
LEVEL OF DECISON MAKING: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS –
HarborOne Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Home Department: Canton Office 
External Company URL: www.harborone.com