Microsoft Corporation Education Skilling Program Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Worldwide Learning (WWL) team at Microsoft is learner obsessed, and our mission is to build an enthusiastic learning culture based on industry-leading innovation and aligned for measurable business impact. Learning is a critical lever to accelerate Microsoft’s growth as a digital transformation leader, and to enable students, educators, customers, partners, and our people to develop, achieve success, and thrive. We believe easily accessible learning is an essential part of a diverse and inclusive culture, and the core ingredient to helping people become their best personal and professional selves.
Within Worldwide Learning, the Field Strategy team enables and supports our role communities. In your role as Education Skilling Program Manager supporting the Microsoft Learn for Educators (MSLE) program, you’ll be responsible for the Training Program Managers (vendor) who help to onboard educators and accelerate their adoption of Microsoft’s technology skilling programs. This includes enabling them to deliver our world-class training to their students and integrate it into their curriculum. Working closely with various groups across Microsoft, you’ll develop and execute a cross organizational strategy that optimizes educator course delivery, online and in the classroom.
You will the vendor goaled at delivering world class support to educators at strategic academic institutions. This includes proactive outreach, curriculum access, educator training, course integration, and student certification exam preparation. Enabling curriculum adoption, facilitating educator training, supporting learning management system integration, and facilitating ongoing educator communications and networking are all critical aspects of success. Finally, you’ll work with program teams to help determine the most impactful resources and offerings for educators. You will partner with our Area Learning Leaders and Education Skills Leads to align the strategy with the local ecosystem needs.
· Manage Training Program Management vendor to drive proactive institution/educator outreach, training, and onboarding activation.
· Grow institutional adoption and infusion of Microsoft technical curriculum into that of educators
· Build educator relations, facilitate program feedback, and grow academic institution course adoption
· Improve and optimize data intake and input capture while tracking academic institution adoption of our curriculum including course delivery and student certification completion.
· Implement onboarding reporting and analyze business insights to identify patterns of insights and inform go-forward strategic direction including enhancing educator resources and offerings
· Partner closely with Area Learning Leads and Education Skills leads to identify and share best practices and track overall progress against program goals and customer feedback
· Vocational qualfication or higher education degree (e.g., Bachelor's Degree) AND 8+ year’s experience in Learning and Development, program/project management, business development, field or sales, human resources (HR), or customer success OR equivalent experience.
· Proven program or project management and business impact analysis
· Ability to find solutions and a path forward even in ambiguous situations
· Resilient, with a Growth Mindset, able to navigate a fast-changing environment and iterate quickly on potential solutions
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills – known as a great communicator with the ability to synthesize the complex
· Demonstrated ability to work across multiple teams in a large/complex organization and build a strong internal network
· Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and pro-actively manage deliverables with minimal supervision
· Demonstrates commitment to career development and continuous or consistent learning through formal and informal efforts (e.g., change management, design thinking, management training, online courses).
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $125,000 and $187,700.
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs