IQVIA Epidemiologist, RWE Agile Analytics (Office-Based or Home-Based) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
IQVIA RWE Agile Analytics is hiring for an Epidemiologist! The team is looking for someone who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and wants to expand his/her knowledge in data science as it relates to observational research studies focused in infectious disease, sports injury research, and other clinical areas.
As a member of the Agile Analytics team, you will assist in data analytics, data governance, including data management, quality, and organization, as well as project management of research studies involving safety surveillance and monitoring, program evaluation, protocol evolution, injury prediction and prevention, and intervention effectiveness. Responsibilities include contributions to development of study questions and substantive contributions to ad-hoc and scheduled reports (analysis and writing), data collection and management, creation of datasets using complex existing and fit-for-purpose data sources, and ownership of client deliverables.
• Leads comprehensive data management tasks, data quality control processes, and data cleaning for client projects.
• Builds and manages automated reports and data listings.
• Conducts ad hoc analytics and contributes to in-depth scientific research questions in a fast-paced environment.
• Prepares and contributes to drafting of sections of study documents, analytic reports, and development of slides for client meetings with the review and guidance of Program Lead, including format and quality review of final deliverable.
• Coordinate the development of manuscripts for peer-reviewed publication, white papers, and IRB applications
• Provides support to project team where needed and acts as a resource for internal team members.
• Contributing member of a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional team focused on understanding client needs, expectations, and producing results that impact key decision-making.
• May participate in client-facing project meetings as a recognized member of the project team and directly interface with the client in order to coordinate deliverables.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor's Degree with 3 years relevant education and experience
• Master's Degree Public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics or a relevant scientific field and 1 year relevant experience
• Sound methodological training in epidemiology, biostatistics, outcomes research, data science or related area relevant to observational research. Training in exercise science, kinesiology, or sports medicine is favorable but not required.
• Exceptional attention to detail, ability to think critically, and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; medical writing experience beneficial.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients in a global and matrixed environment.
• Ability to work independently, both under supervision and as a contributing team member.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and SAS.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs