Actalent Equipment Lab Technician in Cambridge, Massachusetts
• Completing a full inventory of all lab equipment
• Tagging and updating the lab equipment matrix with appropriate IDs
• Perform basic equipment maintenance (QC, flush, etc.)
• Prepare site for new lab equipment installs
• Support lab equipment relocation as needed
• Coordinate, schedule, escort and update the electronic system for any planned or unplanned maintenance on lab equipment
• Assist with lab equipment training
• Help support management of the equipment maintenance dashboard
equipment calibration, Gmp, aseptic technique, Troubleshooting, Laboratory
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• BS in scientific or other relevant discipline
• Experience in using and troubleshooting laboratory instrumentation
• Preferable- Knowledge of Blue Mountain CMMS and Oracle workflows for laboratory operations.
• Aseptic technique knowledge and how to work in a BSL2 lab.
• Microsoft Office skills and be familiar with third-party management of software and IT infrastructure
• Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, time-management and organizational skills along with the ability to multitask.
• GMP Experience is desirable.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs