Kelly Services IT Project Manager(Cyber Security)- Remote in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is seeking a Project Manager- Cyber Security role for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
* If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached **
Job Title: Sr. Project Manager – Cyber Security
Type: Only W2 Assignment
Length: 2020-10-19 to 2020-12-31
Pay rate: $75 - $87.75 per hour
An experienced project manager to help Biogen’s Cyber security organization deliver new capabilities and/ or remediate existing issues. The ideal candidate will have direct experience managing project in the cyber security space.
• Managing the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
• Preparing weekly status reports and identifying and managing any risks, issues and dependencies.
• Managing the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.).
• Developing and/or facilitating SDLC deliverables over the project life cycle
• Effectively communicating and escalating issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution, to ensure the successful launch of each project
• Maintaining all Project documents according to the PMO specifications
• Demonstrating thought leadership in discussions with business partners to ensure delivery of the most effective solutions for the identified business objectives
• Leads, manages, and influences others to deliver projects on-time and within budget to achieve specified goals and objectives.
• Facilitate issue resolution and escalation via coordinating solution development across the project team, steering committee, and business stakeholders
• Analyzes root cause problems and recommends solutions to improve process delivery
• Ability to manage and inspire a cross-functional, global project team
• Manage multiple projects at once
• 6 years IT / Security / Infrastructure experience
• 5 years project management experience and familiarity with SDLC processes
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
• Pharmaceutical / GxP experience strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills; works well under pressure and with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
• Ability to effectively drive execution and own responsibility for overall success of projects
• Ability to develop and follow complex communication plans, project plans, provides updates to senior level executives
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Technical proficiency and customer-facing skills
• Superior problem-solving skills, leadership qualities, influencing, communicating, and consulting skills, team/interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others from any functional area or background, to influence thinking, and gain acceptance.
• Ability to comfortably work with both technical and non-technical audiences and to work with and through all levels in an organization.
• Outstanding ability to diagnose problems that may be related to process, technology, strategy, or people and to put in place a clear plan to overcome the problem.
• International experience: Self-awareness of communication style and cultural differences.
• Consultative style: Ability to formulate and articulate a perspective and present it in a manner that generates understanding and alignment.
• Self-motivated and capable of operating independently with limited oversight. Strong sense of personal accountability for work tasks.
• Comfortable acting in a role as individual contributor and influencer
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs