Aston Carter Medical Secretary in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position: Medical Receptionist
One of the largest and most well-known healthcare organizations in Massachusetts is currently hiring for a medical receptionist! This entry-level opportunity offers a great way to get your “foot in the door” into healthcare and establish long-term growth within other departments of the organization.
Schedule: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Pay Rate: $20-23/HR
Location: Cambridge, MA
· 401k & Health Insurance
· Great entry-level role to work for a well-renowned healthcare organization
· Opportunities for growth with other departments
· Ability to gain healthcare administrative experience
· Organized and team-oriented work environment
· Schedule appointments for patients
· Provide stellar customer service and phone experience to guests
· Answering phones for appointments or other inquiries
· Assist patients with the completion of necessary forms and documentation
· Keep a clean and presentable reception area
· 1 year of previous experience working in a medical environment
· Experience with scheduling appointments and medical terminology
· EPIC or similar program experience is preferred
· High School Diploma is required
If interested, please apply and send a resume to Giancarlo! At email@example.com
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs