Raytheon Technologies Program Manager I in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Raytheon BBN Technologies seeks a creative, organized, people-centered candidate to fill the role of Program Manager in our Intelligent Software and Systems business unit. This role will involve significant interaction with our technical staff on multiple projects, while engaging and mentoring less experienced Principal Investigators. You will advise and collaborate with the technical staff on customer interactions and will be responsible for monitoring spending, staffing, contract schedule and deliverables. You will gain knowledge of the technical work and innovative research being performed, while helping the team to stay on task and on budget.
The ideal candidate will be organized and detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently handle complex program management issues while helping researchers focus on the technical work to be achieved and the big picture of their efforts.
This position has the option of full or part time hours.
• 5 years or more experience as Program Manager
• B.S. or equivalent in a technical degree or business administration
• Expertise in the MS Office Suite, including MS Project
• Experience with financial tracking, including the use of MS Excel
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with task planning, staffing, and tracking of projects with multiple personnel
• Experience with managing subcontractors and consultants
• Experience managing multiple direct reports
• Experience in managing Government-funded contracts
• Strong financial skills, including forecasting and budgeting
• Experience in dealing with government compliance processes such as export/import control
• Experience in writing proposals for Government funding
• Willingness to apply for and be granted a US Government security clearance.
US citizenship required. 189944
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs