Mathematica Senior QA Analyst in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Position Description*:
Mathematica applies expertise at the intersection of data, methods, policy, and practice to improve well-being around the world. We collaborate closely with public- and private-sector partners to translate big questions into deep insights that improve programs, refine strategies, and enhance understanding. Our work yields actionable information to guide decisions in wide-ranging policy areas, from health, education, early childhood, and family support to nutrition, employment, disability, and international development. Mathematica offers our employees competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as the advantages of being 100 percent employee owned. As an employee stock owner, you will experience financial benefits of ESOP holdings that have increased in tandem with the company’s growth and financial strength. You will also be part of an independent, employee-owned firm that is able to define and further our mission, enhance our quality and accountability, and steadily grow our financial strength. Learn more about our benefits here: https://www.mathematica.org/career-opportunities/benefits-at-a-glance
As a top tier Senior QA Analyst, take our full stack testing to the next level.
Use experience in simulation and testing of externally facing web applications and web services in an Agile team environment to ensure professional delivery of the highest quality solutions, always.
Work to continue to develop our test automation framework, write and execute automated and manual tests, and help to continue to evolve our processes and documentation.
Collaborate as an integral part of a team that is going through some very exciting growth and development. Actively participate in driving the future direction and practices of our software quality assurance.
- Design and develop test automation framework
- Understand and provide constructive feedback on requirements and system architecture from the test automation perspective
- Write technical documentation, including test strategy/test plan, test scenarios & test cases
- Execute manual and automation tests, report bugs and coordinate fix implementation with developers
- Prepare regular reporting on progress and testing statistic
- Perform evaluations of products and services as assigned
- Support/coach team members in understanding of QA and automation processes
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar relevant field; associate’s degree in technology or related field and work experience may be substituted
- A combination of equivalent education and work experience related to technology may be substituted for the above requirements
- Proven experience as a hands-on QA Automation Lead or similar role
- Experience testing distributed and cloud-based web applications
This position offers an anticipated annual base salary range of $80,000 - $125,000. This position may be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, location preference, and salary expectations.
Various federal agencies with whom we contract require that staff successfully undergo a background investigation or security clearance as a condition of working on the project. If you are assigned to such a project, you will be required to obtain the requisite security clearance. Must be able to pass a public trust background investigation.
/ In accordance with Executive Order 14042 and its implementing guidelines, all Mathematica employees must provide documentation that they have been fully vaccinated or obtain an accommodation through Human Resources by providing documentation from a licensed health care provider that they are unable to be vaccinated against COVID-19 because of a disability (which would include medical conditions) or provide an attestation that they are entitled to an accommodation because of a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance./
- Available Locations:* Chicago, IL; Princeton, NJ; Washington, DC; Cambridge, MA; Chicago, IL; Remote (to select Remote as your preferred location, please select "no preference")
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Mathematica Jobs