BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Child Care Center Director II - BrightPath Kids in Canton, Massachusetts
Center: Canton, MA
Job Type: Full-Time, Salary
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Center Director, you will work side-by-side with teachers, children, and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care. Responsibilities include:
• Managing the overall operation of the center including recruitment and development of staff, management of policies and procedures, child safety, environmental health/hygiene, and state licensing.
• Ensuring that all staff members understand the objectives and expectations within each classroom.
• Managing administrative tasks such as processing payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general communications .
• Understanding and enforcing all state regulations within the building.
• Implementing and ensuring completion of training for all staff members.
• Providing effective communication with parents/guardians about their child.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 60% child care discount to ALL employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• All staff are eligible to participate in the 401(k) program which offers a company match – this is free money!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff accrue 2 weeks of paid time off in their first year.
• Full-time staff are given 7 paid holidays off.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and $10,000 of company-paid life insurance.
• Director II credentials required (details can be found here.)
• 2+ years management experience required
• Must be able to function independently within the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to build relationships with children and families
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Ability to work within regular operating hours
• Must meet state criteria for child care employment
• Must meet state criteria and NAEYC standards for Center Director approval
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.