Lockheed Martin MicroWave Assembler Senior / Chelmsford, MA in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Description: Assembly of microelectronic products which includes performing substrate and component attach using epoxies under a microscope and mechanical assembly.
• Ability to work 10 hours under a microscope and utilize hand tools such as torque drivers, tweezers and other similar tools
• Good dexterity and eye/hand coordination with minimum of one-year experience in basic assembly tasks
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment; Good interpersonal, teaming and communication skills
• Ability to read and work from detailed work instructions and drawings; computer skills are required to support retrieval of drawings and work instructions as well as other job activities
• Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance and must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Security clearance prior to start (must be a US citizen)
• Familiarity working in an ESD and FOD controlled environments
• Experience in mechanical assembly processes of small electronic devices
• Experience working on military products in ISO 9001 / AS9100 controlled environments
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs , and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Manufacturing
- Lockheed Martin Jobs