Comcast Senior Manager Customer Care, Billing & Research and Executive Care in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing all phases of services provided by the Customer Account Executive (CAE). Leads the CAE team to achieve and deliver the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE), excellent levels of customer service, ensure call quality within the call center, and deliver tight operational and financial controls in a cost effective manner.
Handles multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and managing performance, project cost, and subscriber activity to increase effectiveness of departmental projects. Develops financial and operational objectives.
Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
Contributes to functional strategy development.
Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Assesses, makes recommendations to, and manages within a budget.
- Makes informed decisions and choices based upon priority, business necessity, and bottom line impact.
- Aids in the implementation and executes appropriate methods, practices, policies, procedures and change processes keeping employees informed of changes.
- Manages on call routing and scheduling to ensure required coverage.
- Provides direction to ensure accuracy of forecasted internal and outsourced call volume for the call center.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and positively impacts the customer experience.
- Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the CAE team toward achieving company vision.
- Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Hires, coaches, and evaluates CAE personnel and leadership based on performance standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Strategic Thinking/Forward Thinking
-Ability to integrate and balance day to day activities with bigger picture strategy
-Proven experience assessing key metrics and data to drive overall business performance
-Experience analyzing issues and making sound business decisions and recommendations to resolve issues
Adaptability and Agility
-Demonstrates the appropriate level of composure and patience working with challenging situations (ie. Escalated customers)
-Ability to manage shifting priorities and demands
Experience working in a matrix environment preferred
-Strong relationships with people and groups cross-functionally and across multiple locations
-Maintain strong connections with people in other groups and departments
-Legal Background Preferred but not required
-Prior experience working with Regulatory groups- ie. DTE, PUC or FCC
-Experience working on customer escalations team
-Skills to facilitate compromise and resolve conflicting requirements.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions up to senior stakeholder level
-Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
-Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
-Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer