Staff Management | SMX Injection Mold Setup Tech in Chicopee, Massachusetts
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Immediate Openings! Come join our clients team! We are now hiring for 2nd and 3rd shifts to work at our clients location in Chicopee. Our client is a global leader in sporting goods and manufactures high end golf balls at this location. These are DIRECT HIRE opportunities at a union facility. Working overtime and weekends may be required. There is a $.50 per hour shift differential for working 2nd shift and $1.00 per hour for 3rd!.
Duties: How you will spend your time...
- This role is responsible for operation of injection molding machines while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Setup / operate /changeover / troubleshoot injection molding machines & robots and associated auxiliary equipment to ensure quality levels are maintained.
- Install and extract molds (quick changeover) and Transport molds to/from tool room.
- Perform preventative maintenance to minimize downtime such as non-return valve changes, nozzle changes, screws & barrels changes, mold changes, dryers, grinders, etc.
- Make sure proper material, molds, equipment are available for each production run
- Load /Unload material into machines.
Employment Types: Full Time, Direct Hire.
Work Location: Callaway, 435 Meadow Street, Chicopee, MA 01013.
Job Types: Assembly, Electronics Assembler, Equipment Operator, Manufacturing.
Shifts: 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test.
Benefits: Paid Training, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, Casual Dress Code, Other on the spot perks.
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 50 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $23.59.
Pay Rate: $23.59/hour.
- multiple years injection molding experience required
- forklift experience required
- able to lift up to 50lbs
- able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- able to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl as needed
- high school diploma or GED required
- shifts 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am -45 Saturdays per year required
- able to pass skills trade test (math & mechanical)
SM | SMX is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, age, gender identification, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Staff Management | SMX
- Staff Management | SMX Jobs