Huntington Ingalls Industries Enterprise Architecht / Data Governance Policy Lead - Remote in Concord, Massachusetts
Requisition Number: 17493
Required Travel: 0 - 10%
Employment Type: Full Time/Salaried/Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Anticipated Salary Range: $112,592.00 - $160,000.00
Security Clearance: Secret
Level of Experience: Senior
About Mission Technologies, A Division of Huntington Ingalls Industries:
Building on a legacy of more than a century of naval shipbuilding, HII’s Mission Technologies division is accelerating national security solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Comprising more than 7,000 professionals, our unique national security portfolio includes cyber and electronic warfare, fleet sustainment, ISR, live, virtual, constructive (LVC) solutions, nuclear and environmental services, and unmanned systems. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII Mission Technologies is looking for an Enterprise Architect / Data Governance Policy Lead.
Must have extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of federal data governance and data management concepts, principles, and strategy to advise on and coordinate activities as part of a larger project management effort. Develop and implement a governance model that identifies, integrates, and collaborates with existing data governance bodies throughout federal client’s infrastructure to ensure appropriate levels of oversight, guidance, and development of standards and policies as they are drafted and implemented.
Essential Job Responsibilities
You will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Enterprise and Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them address Identity and Credential Access Management (ICAM) health and navigate the journey to the cloud across the Enterprise, including solutions such as Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD). Prior experience in some relevant position, preferably as an IdAM or IAM solution architect to define process, design and implementation strategy for onboarding enterprise identities and applications onto IdAM or IAM platforms.
• Function as the primary client day to day interface building rapport and trust with clients.
• Assist the government in transformation and development activities such as defining scope of services, building solution design and related support for the delivery of the project to the client for Identity, Cyber, and Risk services.
• From the network engineering perspective, support proof of concept and solution deployments of ICAM into current and incoming enterprise technologies including cloud and on-premise solutions at multiple levels of security.
• Lead the HII engineering team in delivery of ICAM project milestones, overseeing the activities of onsite and offshore engineers and architects.
• Review and lead all aspects to generate all project deliverables such as assessment reports, system designs/ architectures and risk/security recommendations.
• Contribute to the strategic road maps for the ICAM program.
• Lead engagement to perform technical health checks for ICAM platforms/environments prior to broader deployments
• Oversee technical support for cyber services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with vendors.
• Conduct ICAM and cloud security analysis and recommendations for prospective clients based on industry best practices & Cyber security frameworks.
• Sound knowledge of all procedures, standards, and regulations for personal and NPE identity governance, platforms, federation, management, authorization, and authentication.
• Experience and understanding of IAM services including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Okta, Menlo, and/or LDAP.
• Knowledge of the DoD and DAF Enterprise ICAM and Zero Trust Architectures.
• Applied knowledge of USAF enterprise-level IT solutions, cloud and on-premises architectures, access control, Privileged Access Management (PAM), cross domain solutions, AD & Azure AD integration, sign-on policies and application development.
• 9 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 7 years relevant experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 13 years relevant experience.
• Bachelors degree highly preferred in STEM degree paths
• DoD 8570, Microsoft, AWS, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, or relevant technology certifications preferred
• Active Secret DoD clearance required
HII’s Mission Technologies division develops integrated solutions that enable today’s connected, all-domain force. Capabilities include C5ISR systems and operations; the application of AI and machine learning to battlefield decisions; defensive and offensive cyberspace strategies and EW; unmanned, autonomous systems; LVC solutions; platform modernization; and critical nuclear operations. Together, HII's domain expertise and advanced technologies support mission partners anywhere around the globe. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong.
Working at HII is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to build a new future. We offer competitive benefits such as best-in-class medical, dental and vision plan choices; onsite health, vision and dental at some locations; wellness resources; employee assistance programs; Savings Plan Options (401(k)); financial planning tools, life insurance; employee discounts; paid holidays and paid time off; tuition reimbursement; as well as early childhood and post-secondary education scholarships.
HII is committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture to promote collaboration and enhance creativity by hiring a diverse work force. HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Jobs