Aerotek Clean Room Assembler in Danvers, Massachusetts
Description: Medical Device Assemblers Wanted!
On the job training available
Responsibilities : This is a medical device company located in Danvers, MA. Candidates will be working in a clean room environment assembling small components using hand tools and microscopes. Will perform inspection of devices to identify defects.
1st Shift : Monday through Friday 7:00 pm to 3:00 pm + OT
2nd Shift : Monday through Friday 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm + OT
Pay : $17/hour, $25.50 after 40 hours
Must Haves :
-Good Hand Dexterity
-Ability to read work instructions
-Ability to learn a new skill, be coachable, take feedback and apply it
-Strong work experience, reliability,
1. Process polymer materials to compose, test, or apply on medical devices per approved manufacturing procedures
2. Assemble plastic and metal components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures
3. Perform in-process quality checks on subassemblies and finished product
4. Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and test fixtures
5. Participate in line meetings as needed
6. Work with engineers and techicians to resolve line issues and suggest improvements
7. Maintain clean room integrity by using proper atttire and adherence to clean room environment practice and procedures
8. Maintain accurate records/documentation related to quality, work in progress, test results, labor (e.g., timecards), and special projects
9. Apply workstation practices and line clearance in daily activities
10. Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR, and FDA regulations
we are interested in seeing Mechanical Assemblers.
Mechanical, Clean Room, cleanroom, sew, tools, microscope, FDA, Medical, Tweezers, Assembler
Top Skills Details:
Microscope. Clean room experience. Attention to detail (ability to train). Lean or continuous improvement
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1.High School graduate or equivalent manufacturing experience required
2.Must have good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity to work with small plastic and metal components in a high volume manufacturing setting 3.Ability to read, write, and speak english
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs