Health Management Systems, Inc. Facility Services Coordinator in Danvers, Massachusetts
HMS makes the healthcare system work better for everyone. We fight fraud, waste, and abuse so people have access to healthcare—now and in the future. Using innovative technology and powerful data analytics, we help government and commercial payers reduce costs, increase quality, and achieve regulatory compliance. We also help consumers take a more active role in their own health. Each year, we save our clients billions of dollars while helping people live healthier lives. At HMS, you will develop new skills and build your career in a dynamic industry while making a difference in the lives of others.
We are seeking a talented individual for a Facility Services Coordinator who provides support services to all East Region sites to ensure efficient delivery of Facility and Office Services. Responsible for utilizing and updating iOffice, providing basic maintenance, operational, and event support to local offices, and supporting regional goals and objectives.
• Ensure timely response and resolution of work orders
• Manage move request system to ensure accuracy of data in the directory and on the floor plans
• Provide back up to manager for all sites regionally
• Maintenance Support
• Manages HMS work order system to ensure timely follow up and work order completion.
• Provide hands on support for basic maintenance like light bulb replacement, furniture repair/reconfigure, and other minor repairs.
• Provide troubleshooting and minor repairs for electrical, plumbing, HVAC and other mechanical systems.
• Engage approved vendors as needed to complete repairs.
• Vendor Management
• Coordinates on site vendor work including Certificate of Insurance and other building required documentation.
• Ensure vendors are approved by procurement and accounts payable prior to engagement.
• Oversee work completion, billing and payment of vendors.
• Office Support
• Provides support duties for the organization by serving on the building emergency response team.
• Oversee printers, copiers, scanners, faxes and mail machines through the approved vendors to ensure timely service and supply.
• Ensure break rooms are adequately maintained and supplied by working with office staff and vendor.
- Performs other functions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
• Possess a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism.
• A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
Work Conditions and Physical Demands
• Active and mobile work in a general office environment
• Ability to communicate and exchange information
• Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
• Requires standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 50 lbs.)
• May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
• May be required to travel at least 50% of time based on business needs
- High school diploma or GED required.
Minimum Related Work Experience
- 3-5 years related experience
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Title: Facility Services Coordinator
Requisition ID: 18001091