Kelly Services Analytics Engineer in Devens, Massachusetts
Process Analytics Engineer
6 months contract
Client is seeking a highly motivated process analytics engineer who will be closely working with engineers and scientists in Manufacturing Science & Technology Process group to develop advanced multivariate analysis models.
• Develop models for real-time multivariate process monitoring
• Maintain the existing modeling platforms
• Develop advanced data analytics methods to transform manufacturing/lab data into actionable proactive insights
• Do data engineering, data analysis, data visualization, modeling and prediction
• Bachelor with 5+ years of direct work experience, or Master with 3+ years of direct work experience, or PhD, in engineering or science (preferably in process engineering or chemical engineering)
• Background in Biologics, Chemical Engineering is required
• Knowledge of Data Science and Statistics, specifically Multivariate Analysis techniques is required
• Knowledge of Statistical Process Control
• Understanding of Process Flow Diagram (PFD) or Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
• Experience with modeling tools such as SIMCA or Matlab is required
• Experience with Python (specifically Pandas library) is required
• Experience with statistical analysis using Excel or JMP
• Strong communication skills: Oral/Written
Preferred Skillsets and Experience:
• Experience in one or more of the following advanced data analytics skills: Chemometrics, Process Analytics Technology (PAT), Clustering, Classification, Regression, Principle Component Analysis (PCA), Partial Least Squares (PLS), Machine Learning, Neural Network, etc.
• Experience with manufacturing process time series data, images, and spectra data.
• Technical knowledge of biologics manufacturing operations such as cell culture, recovery, and purification
• Experience with OSI PI (PI Historian, PI Process Book)
• Experience with Discoverant
• Experience with time series analysis tools such as Seeq
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs