Kelly Services Quality – Sample Management in Devens, Massachusetts
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Quality – Sample Management at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Devens, MA.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position ( Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com ) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Quality – Sample Management
Pay: $31.50 per hour
Performs routine processing and data review of raw materials, in-process, batch release, and/or stability samples of Bulk Drug Substance in a cGMP compliant environment.
Executes routine procedures owned by the Sample Management functional area. Assignments are made in the LMS, by the hiring manager, based on applicable curricula map(s).
Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a BS in the physical or life sciences, supply chain, a related discipline, or the equivalent in related experience.
Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques such as working in a BSC, pipetting, aseptic technique; basic laboratory safety practices preferred.
Familiarity with controlled temperature storage, sample inventory, and controlled sample shipment/logistics to and from contract testing laboratories.
Attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills.
Demonstrated manual dexterity.
Sample handling including aliquotting, thawing, reconstituting, and freezing various drug substance and drug product materials to support manufacturing and ongoing stability studies.
Work may in include support of continuous improvement projects in the laboratory including implementation of new processes and new documentation for Sample Management.
• Knowledge of basic electronic systems (email, MS Office, etc.)
Will work in teams and have continual interaction with members of his/her team as well as other sub-teams within QC and QSS, in order to exchange information regarding sample management as it relates to meeting department goals and objectives
• Daily contact with her/his supervisory staff for work assignments. Routine contact with supervisor for coaching and general performance management discussions.
• Occasional contact with other line management staff relating to specific project responsibilities may be expected.
• Occasional contact with Manufacturing and Stability organizations for escalation where appropriate
• Occasional contact with other sites/vendors for tactical logistical purposes
• Quality Assurance as necessary
• Associates primarily work in a cGMP laboratory and follow techniques which require one to be alert, giving a high attention to detail, to properly use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and to handle hazardous materials.
• Overtime work may be required on weekdays, weekends, holidays, and during adverse weather conditions in support of manufacturing facility and Stability commitments.
• Flexibility to work irregular hours and short notice
• Associates should be observant of their work area and related tools and identify and report any discrepancy from normal practice or procedure.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com (http://www.kellyservices.com/) .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs