Seniorlink/Caregiver Homes Assessment Team RN Care Manager/No Nights/No Weekends/No on Call in Dorchester, Massachusetts
The Assessment RN Care Manager will be covering Dorchester, Mattapan, Roxbury, West Roxbury, Hyde Park, Roslindale, South Boston, Dedham, Jamaica Plain, Chinatown, South End. The Assessment, RN Care Manager (RN) works collaboratively as part of a care management team to guide prospective families through the initial assessment process, assess consumer and caregiver eligibility forservices, develop an initial person centric plan of care and meet established timelines for timeliness of assessment and service activation. The Assessment, RN Care Manager coaches, advocates and educates caregivers to assist with the daily health and well-being needs of consumers. This position supports the ongoing care management needs of cases as needed.Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply online. The Assessment, RN Care Manager coaches, advocates and educates caregivers to assist with the daily health and well-being needs of consumers. This position supports the ongoing care management needs of cases as needed.
• Manages initial contact with prospective families and educates them on qualifications as it relates to the
consumer, caregiver and home.
• Educates prospective families on the benefits of Adult Foster Care (AFC) services
• Completes and coordinates all applicable clinical assessments and clinical evaluations
• Coordinates consumer service activation and ensures that all required forms and standard procedures
are followed for the activation process. Conducts orientation training for each caregiver before the
caregiver enters the program as well as on-going training as required
• Develops strong understanding of payer options and is able to guide prospective families through
service activation process for applicable payer source
• May provide ongoing coaching to caregiver in conjunction with Care Manager as needed to drive
effective utilization of established best practices and protocols (CarePaths)
• Develops and reviews each member’s plan of care on an ongoing basis
• Assists caregiver with onboarding of Seniorlink’s HIPAA secure technology platform. Ensures caregiver
has proper understanding of how to successfully submit electronic daily communication
• Completes nursing progress notes corresponding with each on-site visit or encounter, or more often as
the member’s condition warrants
• Ensures continuous survey readiness and compliance with all regulatory and accreditation agency
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must hold an active Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of employment
• Minimum two (2) years of recent experience in direct care of elders or adults with disabilities
• Ability to travel (usually by automobile) within assigned geographic area; valid driver’s license and
automobile insurance is required
• Experience in case management, care planning and assessment for cases including but not limited to
eldercare, people with disabilities, and other complex medical needs in a health care setting
• Proficiency in common software and web-based applications (e.g. MS Office, case management
• Additional state-specific qualifications may be required.
Seniorlink is a tech-enabled care management company dedicated to supporting family caregivers who help to keep care at home. Seniorlink combines Vela, the company’s proprietary care collaboration app, with evidence-based clinical protocols and the human touch of dedicated care teams that work in partnership with family caregivers. Seniorlink's care management solutions lead to improved outcomes, cost savings and improved consumer engagement and satisfaction for health plans and providers.
For more information, please visit www.Seniorlink.com.
Seniorlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
DISCLAIMER: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
*Seniorlink supports families with diverse backgrounds and as an equal opportunity employer, we seek employees who reflect the diverse population we serve. Seniorlink complies with all applicable laws concerning hiring and employment practices and is firmly committed to fostering and maintaining a workplace free from discrimination. We pledge to hire, train, and promote our employees without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Seniorlink strives to create experiences that are accessible and welcoming to everyone, including making www.seniorlink.com and the careers site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the company’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, inquire about a specific accessibility need or the accessibility of our website, or if you need assistance completing an application process, please contact People & Culture at 866-797-2333.
External Company Name: Seniorlink, Inc.
Street: 1100 Washington Street