Aveanna Home Health Physical Therapist (PT) in Dorchester, Massachusetts
Home Health Physical Therapist (PT)
ApplyRefer a FriendBack
Dorchester, MA 02121
Up to $75.00 per hour
FIND YOURSELF HERE.
Aveanna is compassion and passion rolled into one inspired purpose. It’s anything you want to find and everything you’re looking for. It’s a place where caring is more personal because it happens right in the comfort of home. Come see what’s waiting for you when you come to Aveanna.
At Aveanna, our nurses, therapists, and other caring professionals love being part of the Aveanna family. We offer flexible schedules, great benefits, and the opportunity to build one-on-one relationships with your patients.
We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist who is responsible for planning, conducting and implementing physical therapy treatment program in accordance with the medical referral and evaluation to restore or maintain patient’s wellbeing while adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
Essential Job Functions
• Delivery of physical therapy services to comply with prescribed physician orders.
• Follow policies and procedures and conforms to all applicable patient care standards, licensure regulations and state laws.
• Provide a written evaluation defining physical therapy needs, goals, progress and expected outcomes in conjunction with referring physician’s Plan of Treatment.
• Participates in coordination of services (including discharge planning) with health care team, physicians, parent/guardians, nurses, etc.
• Maintain effective communication between staff, healthcare team members and family.
• Serve as a resource consultant for clinical staff.
• Supervises other personnel (PTA, HHA) as applicable.
• Completes OASIS assessments where allowed by state professional practice and regulation.
• Current, unrestricted state license as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice
• Current CPR certification
• Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with policies and procedures
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California (https://www.aveanna.com/CCPANotice.html)